Wednesday, February 1, 2012

What should my college neighbor do?

I have a college neighbor who has a roommate who enjoys putting him down and making him cry. He told me that it costs me $50 more a week because he has to buy out breakfast and dinner because his roommate throws away his food because he does not offer him any. He also cuffs him in the head, stings his ear and neck with rubber band, and hits him with water balloons. He also greets him with degrading names such as fatso, four eye, loser, and ugly boy even in public in front of other people to embarass him. He also makes fun of the way he eat and compare him to huge animals such as pig, whale, and elephant when he eats
What should my college neighbor do?
Now it's your neighbor? Earlier it was you. Same story, same words exactly. Your neighbor should get psychiatric help.
Reply:Seriously! How many accounts do you have?

No comments:

Post a Comment